What’s the e-Book all about?
Having started life in a living room in the US in 2002, LinkedIn is now the world’s largest professional network with over 135 million members.
So, how do you claim your own piece of the action? And how do you rise above the noise?
Put it this way – a poor LinkedIn presence is the equivalent of the “website under construction” pages that used to be surprisingly commonplace a few years ago, also known as “please go elsewhere”!
Is this e-Book for me?
It is if you are:
- A B2B marketing manager or director
- In charge of a B2B social media strategy
- Head of a 'client facing' department of a B2B company, especially Sales
What will I learn?
- How to set up personal profiles for best marketing effect
- How to make sure your company profile is found in searches and is compelling
- How to make the most of the communities on LinkedIn and set up your own groups
- How to integrate other social media with your LinkedIn presence
Download this e-Book via the form on the right